What is it about the Watched Pot?

MooseQuilts
Isn’t that just life?  A watched pot will never boil.  Okay so it will eventually, but it seems like it takes F.O.R.E.V.E.R……
This week I have discovered two other things that take forever to happen.
1)  For my spring bulbs to show their colorful blooms once the leaves start peaking out of the ground, and
2)  A fabric line to make it into my hands once a designer shows us a gorgeous preview.
This one is Pure by Sweetwater.  I am in love with the browns in this collection!  I would love to have some of this for the new patterns I am currently designing, but it won’t be out for m.o.n.t.h.s. . . .  They are having a drawing with the introduction of this new line, so you may want to head over to their blog before Monday.  HERE is the link.
Have a great weekend!
Remember to post your Block Number 1 if you haven’t yet.  Add you picture to the hundred of fabulous blocks we have already.  The next block will be announced Monday.  Can’t wait to show you!

7 Comments

1. Elyte
    March 12, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Don’t despair, at first it seems like forever then you blink and it is there!

2. Chl
    Chl
    March 13, 2010 at 1:58 am

Now THIS is what we need to be using for “THE” project!!!

3. Jewel
    March 13, 2010 at 3:27 am

I can’t wait for the new block! I am so excited!

4. L. Gray
    March 13, 2010 at 4:18 am

Oh, how about if it’s posted early? Pleaaaasssee?? Patience…yes, I can wait until Monday – but I’d rather not…the quilt along so much fun. I want to play now!

5. Kimberly
    March 13, 2010 at 4:31 am

I have to admit I am getting pretty antsy waiting until Monday. It’s going to be so hard to wait for a new block every 2 weeks. Oh well, guess it’ll teach me some patience!

6. SheilaC
    March 14, 2010 at 1:03 am

Why are you tempting me with these gorgeous fabrics…. now I am anxiously awaiting their arrival too!!

hheheh

SheilaC

PS I am loving all the great blocks in flickr

7. Marie
    March 14, 2010 at 1:29 pm

We have tiny sprouts on the new trees planted just last week and the NC Redbud in the backyard has a tiny, little bit of pink beginning to show through. And my one camelia left after the deer feast is showing some red. (Two plus years of living here and we didn’t know what color the camelia was because of the deer favoring it.)