The Day that Disappeared
Some days it seems like I am so productive and other days seem to just disappear. Today was one of those days that disappeared. Did your day disappear or was it just mine?
What was I doing? All I did was send in my proposal to teach at our Utah Quilt Guild Annual Quilt Festival.
So what took so long???
1) Taking pictures of two quilts (four actually, but two were for the proposal).
2) Editing the pictures. Take out the background, make sure everything looks good, all that “fun” fiddly stuff.
3) Filling out the paperwork — sizes, supply list, and my un-favorite, coming up with a 2-3 sentence blurb that makes my class sound so fun.
4) Holding a sick baby in between this and that. (It isn’t serious, just makes her need to be held constantly.)
5) Changing my mind and submitting 3 proposals instead of one to increase the odds of teaching.
6) Picking up the pictures I had printed. I love being able to send them via email to be printed.
7) Getting the kids home from school.
8) Rushing to the post office before it closed so the letter was postmarked today because they don’t take online submissions yet. I try not to be so last minute, but sometimes it happens.
9) All that done. Yea! Now then on to running kids hither and yon, supper, and laundry.
I guess that makes it sound like a lot, but it sure seemed like a whole lot of nothing!